1. Raiders - Leonard Williams, DT/DE, USC - The Raiders have a slew of issues, one of them being their inability to stop the run. Williams is a very good player, one who can line up at DT or DE.
2. Jaguars - Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M - This O-Line still needs help. Ogbuehi is a very good OT who can play on either side.
3. Jets - Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State - The Jets need a QB, and Winston seems like a good fit for them.
4. Bucs - Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon - The Bucs need a new signal caller. Mariota is a dual threat QB who should be an immediate upgrade at the position.5. Falcons - Randy Gregory, DE, Nebraska - The Falcons defense is horrible, and is the sole reason why the team is selecting here. Gregory is an excellent DE who supports against the run well, and can create havoc in the backfield.
6. Titans - Shawn Oakman, DE, Baylor - No QB worth taking here. The Titans can't stop the run, and Oakman is a do-it-all DE.
7. Rams - Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa - Jake Long is done. Greg Robinson slides to LT, while Scherff can occupy RT or either OG position.
8. Bears - Marcus Peters, CB, Washington - Chicago's pass defense is lacking. Peters is a top CB who should contribute early on.
9. Vikings - Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama - The Vikings have one of the lowest passing yard totals in the NFL. Cooper is an excellent WR who should help their cause.
10. Redskins - Landon Collins, S, Alabama - Bama Safeties always go high. Collins would seemingly be an ideal successor to Ryan Clark.
11. Texans - Connor Cook, QB, Michigan State - Fitzpatrick can only take this team so far. Cook has been well coached, and is capable of maturing into a solid starter.
12. Browns - Danny Shelton, NT/DT, Washington - The Browns run defense has been horrible this year. Shelton is a force along the interior, occupying multiple blockers up front.
13. Saints - Shane Ray, DE/OLB, Missouri - The Saints lack of sack production is killing their pass defense. Ray is a great player who knows how to pressure the QB.
14. Giants - Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson - Sack production is down, as is their defense as a whole. Beasley is another edge player who can bring pressure. Teams have had to game plan around him all season.
15. Panthers - Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford - The Panthers need another WR, and their getting gutted against the run. However, Peat also fills a need, and is potentially a franchise LT.
16. Dolphins - Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia - The Dolphins' inability to throw the deep ball means that they'll continue to rely on their run game. While Miller has been impressive at times, Gurley is too good to pass up.
17. Chiefs - Kevin White, WR, West Virginia - The Chiefs need a #1 WR, and White has the potential to be that guy.
18. Ravens - Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State - The Ravens need to improve their pass defense. Waynes is a long, capable CB.
19. Browns (via Bills) - La'ell Collins, OT/OG, LSU - The Browns need some O-Line help. Collins is a versatile guy who can play any one of 4 spots.
20. 49ers - Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State - San Fran needs to improve their passing attack. Strong is a taller, Boldin type of WR. He'd fit in nicely.
21. Seahawks - Devin Funchess, TE, Michigan - The Seahawks desperately need a new TE. Funchess is the best of the bunch by a wide margin.
22. Bengals - Shaq Thompson, OLB, Washington - The Bengals defense has struggle, so adding a dynamic player to that side of the ball makes sense. Thompson is the best 4-3 OLB in the draft.
23. Packers - Benardrick McKinney, LB, Mississippi State - The Packers run defense is arguably the worst in the league. McKinney is a big-bodied LB who can play on the inside or outside.
24. Lions - Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida State - This pick assumes that Suh walks. If so, he leaves a huge void. Goldman is inconsistent, but has the ability needed to be a starter.
25. Colts - Bud Dupree, OLB/DE, Kentucky - The Colts have a couple of aging OLBs. Dupree can play OLB or DE, showing his vast skill set against Mississippi State.
26. Steelers - PJ Williams, CB, Florida State - The Steelers could use depth at CB, and Williams is a darn good one.
27. Chargers - Ty Sambrailo, OT/OG, Colorado State - The Chargers ground attack is lacking, so they grab a talented O-Lineman who could fit in almost anywhere.
28. Eagles - Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon - The Eagles need secondary help. Chip Kelly won't hesitate to pull the trigger on his ex-player if given the chance.
29. Cowboys - Dante Fowler, OLB, Florida - The Cowboys aren't producing sacks. Fowler is a gifted player who should contribute early.
30. Patriots - Dorial Green-Beckham - The Patriots need WR help, so they grab this gifted yet troubled player.
31. Broncos - Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon - The Broncos need O-Line depth, and Fisher showed his value once he returned from injury.32. Cardinals - Markus Golden, OLB/DE, Missouri - The Cards pass defense is horrible, all because they have zero edge rushers. Golden is one of the nation's best edge players.