1. Raiders - Leonard Williams, DT/DE, USC - The Raiders have a slew of issues, one of them being their inability to stop the run. Williams is a very good player, one who can line up at DT or DE.
2. Jaguars - Randy Gregory, DE, Nebraska - While the O-Line needs more help than the D-Line, Gregory's stock is on the rise. He'd make this defense better all the way around.
3. Bucs - Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon - The Bucs need a new signal caller. Mariota is a dual threat QB who should be an immediate upgrade at the position.
4. Titans - Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State - If the Titans end up picking here, then they have failed at QB. Winston has his flaws, but should still go early.
5. Jets - Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama - The Jets need to improve their passing attack. Enter Amari Cooper, the nation's best WR.
6. Redskins - Landon Collins, S, Alabama - Bama Safeties always go high. Collins would seemingly be an ideal successor to Ryan Clark.
7. Giants - Brandon Scherff, OT/OG, Iowa - Sherff isn't a sexy pick, but he can man any one of four spots on the O-Line. He's a nice player to protect Manning and open up run lanes.
8. Panthers - Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford - O-Line is a huge need for the Panthers, so they grab Peat in the hopes that he can develop into a franchise OT.
10. Saints - Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson - The Saints lack of sack production is killing their pass defense. Beasley is a great player who knows how to pressure the QB.
11. Bears - Shaq Thompson, OLB, Washington - Chicago's pass defense is lacking. Thompson is a gifted OLB who was a Safety convert. In addition to being able to cover the pass, he has great range as a tackler.
13. Texans - Kevin White, WR, West Virginia - If the Texans can't land a legit QB, they'll most likely look for a stud WR. White has had a great year, and has all the skills to be a fine WR in the NFL.
14. Browns - Danny Shelton, NT/DT, Washington - The Browns run defense has been horrible this year. Shelton is a force along the interior, occupying multiple blockers up front.
15. Browns (via Bills) - Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M - The Browns need some O-Line help. While Ogbuehi has slid, he has the ability to work himself back up the boards.
16. Ravens - Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State - The Ravens need to improve their pass defense. Waynes is a good CB who can contribute early.
17. Dolphins - DeAndre Parker, WR, Louisville - The Dolphins' inability to throw the deep ball is why the team has to nickel and dime its way to wins. The Dolphins could be far more explosive with a guy like Parker around.
18. Chargers - Ty Sambrailo, OT/OG, Colorado State - The Chargers ground attack is lacking, so they grab a talented O-Lineman who could fit in almost anywhere. This is one prospect who I think will start to move up the draft boards.
19. 49ers - Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State - San Fran needs to improve their passing attack. Strong is a taller, Boldin type of WR. He'd fit in nicely.
20. Seahawks - Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Oklahoma - The Seahawks desperately need a new TE. While this kid plays WR, he has TE size and can line up anywhere for them.
21. Falcons - Shawn Oakman, DE, Baylor - The Falcons defense is horrible, and is the sole reason why the team is selecting here. Oakman has the physical make up to succeed. Some team will reach for him.
22. Colts - Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin - The Colts have to move on from Trent Richardson. Gordon would be an immediate upgrade, able to contribute as a rookie.
23. Bengals - Marcus Peters, CB, Washington - The Bengals defense has struggle, so adding a dynamic player to that side of the ball makes sense. Peters was kicked off his team, but he's a very good CB who can turn things around.
24. Cowboys - Bud Dupree, DE/OLB, Kentucky - The Cowboys aren't producing sacks. Dupree showed his vast skill set against Mississippi State.
25. Steelers - Dante Fowler, OLB, Florida - The Steelers love their LBs, and Fowler is a very good one, excelling at bringing the edge pressure.
26. Chiefs - Devin Funchess, TE, Michigan - The Chiefs need a #1 WR, but will settle for a stud TE if he falls to them.
27. Lions - Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida State - This pick assumes that Suh walks. If so, he leaves a huge void. Goldman is inconsistent, but has the ability needed to be a starter.
28. Eagles - Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon - The Eagles need secondary help. Chip Kelly won't hesitate to pull the trigger on his ex-player if given the chance.
29. Packers - Benardrick McKinney, LB, Mississippi State - The Packers run defense is arguably the worst in the league. McKinney is a big-bodied LB who can play on the inside or outside.
30. Patriots - Duke Johnson, RB, Miami - The Patriots need more weapons on Offense, while Johnson is vastly underrated.
31. Broncos - T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh - The Broncos need O-Line depth, and Clemmings has really looked the part this year.32. Cardinals - Markus Golden, OLB/DE, Missouri - The Cards pass defense is horrible, all because they have zero edge rushers. Golden is one of the nation's best edge players.